2014년 1월 21일 화요일

Photo Essay - Winter Camp 2014



My Photo Essay

This is a drawer in front of Ms. Heike's classroom full of decorations like books or prizes. I took this picture on this Monday because the decoration was very nice and this is the present from a school in Mongolia who did sister school with MinJokSaGwan high school. So I think students in MinJokSaGwan high school will think it proudly. I can feel the friendship and warm heart who gave lots of gifts from the heart between students from Mongolia and Students in MinJokSaGwan high school.


This picture is also in front of Ms. Heike's office, near to the drawer. What can you see from this picture? May be, you can see some amazing photos but, they are photos of universe like galaxy, big bang or the crater of a moon. This is so amazing that we can see the universe which is so far away from the Earth through the camera or an astronomical telescope. I can feel that science is great and people who created science are more greater. I want to tell you again, that this picture is as beautiful as famous pictures from famous artists and that is the reason why I took this picture.
Well.....
I can see boys and girls having a snowball fight divided into 2 teams, named "boys and girls".
What can you feel? I can feel something that is not able to see... Friendship, Happiness, excitement, and independence from studying. One best reason they look happy is because I saw them laughing and being closer by having a "snowball fighting" that is little bit violent(?) for girls but still interesting. Oh my, I miss snowball fight with my friends.










This view is so beautiful so far. These are pine trees in front of DaSan building which always have the green leaves even it is freezing winter and even it is freezing HwengSeong. I can again feel something that I couldn't feel from a person. Volition. Volition to live. Of course, the physical constitution of pine tree is not to die even it's freezing but if  I think differently, I can feel volition from the pine trees.


These are the prizes which the teachers, PAs, TAs received. May be, the teachers, PAs, and TAs who received this award would think it proudly. Also, I thought GLPS was a good chance to learn many things from the great teachers who got this great awards. Maybe, I would become way more smarter than the past.(^^) Any way, I respect people who are full of leadership and many useful knowledge like the PAs and TAs in GLPS are.









댓글 3개:

  1. It seems that you are paying attention to little things around yourself that people do not pay attention to. It is amazing that you could think of volition when you look at the trees. Many other people tend to just pass by those trees, only because they are too busy or because they are too cold to walk slowly and look around. I can see that you are different.
    Thank you for sharing such great photo essays. :)

    답글삭제
  2. Great pictures and commentary Seojin. Wishing you all the best with your future studies and remember to keep blogging!

    답글삭제
  3. Hi? I'm Sally! 정예린!Your 609 roomate~Great job on your photo essay^^

    답글삭제