2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Self Introductopm - Three Things which are true about me

My father likes traveling abroad so, I also like traveling abroad.


Hello, everybody.
군산물빛다리I'm SeoJin Heo. I was born in JeonLaBuk province.















[개별여행] 나만의 톡

My hobby is traveling.
I have been to France, England, Japan, Gwam, Valley, Malaysia, China, Thai, Belgium, and etc.
The most impressive journey was the journey to Europe.
I went to 3 countries when I went to a journey to Europe.
The 3 countries are France, England, and Belgium.
입체모형 : 1715년의 In France there are lot of things to see.
The most representative thing I went in France was Louvre Museum, the best museum in the world.
If you went to the museum, you will know that the art works and Mona Lisa are so beautiful.
But other countries were as beautiful as France, too.

홍합스튜 만들기/스튜






However, I ate lots of things.

For instance, I ate the beef stew, the mussel stew, and onion soup(It was not that good)
Adults drank beer and we ate waffle.
It was the most perfect lunch ever.













댓글 1개:

  1. It seems that you have been to many places around the world! I have been to Paris, too, and I loved Orangerie Museum.
    Keep up the good work and I look forward to read your next posting on the movie "Frozen". :)

    답글삭제